1. HIPAA-compliant, web-based EMR that offers:
- Customized intake forms
- Easy BAA provided as per requirements
- Zero-install video conferencing software for you and your patients
- E-Prescriptions including EPCS
- Online scheduling including option for patients to self-schedule appointments with you
- Secure online payment processing
- Secure client communications
- Template-based evaluations
- Mental health clinics
- Youth centers
- Crisis centers
- Psychiatric hospitals
- Correctional facilities
- Nurse practitioners
2. Tailored telemedicine programs for:
We enable mental health caregivers to deliver efficient, high-quality care by providing innovative tools that expand patient interaction, tracking and treatment.
We help you and your facility create a mental health program that works, is cost-efficient and delivers value for your patients.
Fully modular and customizable system including specific intake forms, evaluation forms and features that work for your unique patient population whether treating them in-office or via telemedicine.
Easy-to-use, zero-install HIPAA-compliant telemedicine platform that is user friendly, offers high quality video conferencing, works well on both MAC and Windows computers and on mobile devices.
Fully integrated credit card processing. Every transaction is done through a completely secure online payment gateway.
Simple, easy-to-use online scheduling with built in patient portal to allow patients to schedule appointments with you for in-office or telemedicine visits.
HIPAA-compliant messaging is built into our platform,allowing you to easily handle patient queries.
Our Live Sessions
PSYCHONLINE IS PROUD TO PRESENT Arresting and Reversing Cognitive Decline (Session 3) WITH David Larsen
- David R. Larsen, MFHD has been a Master Trainer for the Alzheimer's Association and a post-grad Dementia Prevention Continuing Education Instructor for healthcare professionals nationally.
- He currently works as a Brain Optimization Specialist for a clinic specializing in reversing cognitive decline.
WHAT THE WEBINAR WILL COVER...
- 12 critical factors in assessing cognitive decline
- Common medication that may impair cognition, along with safer alternatives
- 10 vital recommendations in reversing memory decline.
- How to simplify the process of assisting those with cognitive impairment
Join us in this exciting and relevant discussion!!
Reviews of our platform
As a psychiatric provider, I find the staff to be highly efficient. The platform for patient consultations is easy and precise. My overall experience has been good. I highly recommend this company for both patients and providers.
Service was good. They gave a lot of time to set up the appointment and the nurse practitioner took her time with no rush.
PsychOnline has been providing psychiatric services to our youth in treatment. The services provided have been exceptional, anytime that there is any type of issue to be resolved it is handled and resolved immediately and handled in a very professional way. I would strongly recommend their service to anyone in need of youth psychiatric services.
What I like about psychonline is the teleconference capability. I am able to see my clients and complete visual assessments. I also have access to assessment scales in the same browser page like the Gad-7 and Php-9 this helps complete assessments quickly.
Mental Health in the News
Webinar on Arresting and Reversing Cognitive/Memory Decline (Session 3) by David Larsen, MFHD
David Larsen is a mental health coach and in this particular webinar he shared light on the topic – “Arresting and Reversing Cognitive Decline (...
Thriving After Crisis by Moshe Sakal, Mental Health Coach
Moshe is MSc. in Chemistry and works with Psychosis Early Intervention Clinic. He also works as an educator, peer coach and mental health traine...
‘Reversing Cognitive Decline’ – Webinar by David R. Larsen
In this particular webinar David shared light on the topic – “Reversing Cognitive Decline” wherein he discussed how to maintai...